Mission of Oak Ridge Schools Extended Child Care
- Build self-esteem with individuals
- Develop leadership skills
- Build a great appreciation of cultural and individual differences
- Help children to have fun
Our objectives are to
- Provide a comprehensive child-care program with the commitment to help children develop physical and social skills and emotional well-being.
- Be sensitive to the special needs of families
- Develop a safe, comfortable environment that allows each child to develop confidence, self-discipline, and a positive self-image
- Increase each child’s awareness of his or her potential
- Provide not only direct supervision of the children but also productive use of their time
- Serve as am advocate for each child’s right to a healthy, happy childhood.