Retirement benefits are made available through the state’s retirement program, RetireReadyTN, which combines the strengths of the state’s defined benefit plan provided by the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) and deferred compensation plans (401(k) plans) offered by Empower Retirement.
Retirement Plan Information
- TCRS Legacy Plan
- TCRS Hybrid Plan
- Tennessee Department of Treasury (TCRS Overview and Self-Service)
- TCRS Self-Service* – Access/manage your TCRS plan information (Please add this link and description)
- TN Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS forms for retired employees, active employees, or new employees)
- TCRS Member Self-Service Instructions
- RetireReadyTN* – Access/manage your 401(k) plan information
*Registration will be unavailable until completion of six-month probationary period, if applicable
For Employees Considering Retirement
- Retirement Checklist
- Online Retirement Application (Step-by-Step Member Self Service Instructions)
- Local Education Guide for Continuing Insurance at Retirement (2021 Guide)
For information on the continuation of insurance at retirement, questions, or additional information, please contact Cathy Dunning, HR Coordinator, at 865-425-9020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.