Upon occasion, Oak Ridge Schools employees who are completing their master’s degree, Ed.S or doctoral degree would like to conduct research in the district. Also, there are times when outside entities would like to conduct research in the school system. In order to conduct research in the district, employees or outside entities must complete the forms and provide the information described in the following documents and receive approval before conducting research. Once the information is complete, please submit it to Dr. Kelly Williams.

Research Requirements_Dissertation and Thesis of Employees

Agreement to Conduct Independent Research

Appendix A- Scope of Work