Click icons for access
Applications are listed in alphabetical order.
How to add more students to your Canvas Parent Account:
1. Log in to Canvas as a Parent at https://ortn.instructure.com/login/ldap.
2. Go to Account (at the top left), then select Settings.
3. Find Observing in the menu on the left.
4. Enter the Observer Pairing Code for the student you wish to add.
5. Click the blue +Student button.
6. The student’s name should appear in the list below.
Here is a tutorial video to demonstrate this process: Tutorial Video Link
If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
In this link you will find information on downloading the Canvas Parent mobile app from the iOS or Android/Google Play app stores.
Parents will create a new account by selecting Oak Ridge Schools – Parent at the school district.
Enter an email address, chosen password, and the Observer Pairing Code.
You can connect additional students by visiting Account, Settings, Observing.
Skyward access for families