School Counseling Office
6th & 8th Grade Counselor
|Candie Price||5th & 7th Grade Counselor
|Amy Myers||School Registrar
Request to See a Counselor
Parents and students can use this link to schedule an appointment with a school counselor.
I need to see a counselor online form.
If you are filling out the “I Need to See a Counselor Form” outside of school hours (between 3:00pm-7:30am M-F) on school days OR during the weekend and need immediate support please contact one of the following resources. Please contact your child’s school counselor to update with any important information if one was contacted.
- Mobile Crisis/Youth Villages: 866-779-9225
- Ridgeview Behavioral Health in Oak Ridge: 482-1076
- Statewide Crisis Text line: Text TN to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255
Enroll or Withdrawal from JMS
- Enrolling or Withdrawing from JMS
- 2022-2023 Course Registration and Curriculum Guide for 5th 6th 7th 8th