Library Contact Information:
Mrs. Emily Haverkamp, Librarian
Click the image above to search for Books, eBooks, and Audiobooks
Library/Eagle Labs Wish List of Needed Donations
The JMS library is home to our Makerspace, Eagle Labs. Many of the items used in the library and Eagle labs are consumable. We need to replenish those supplies. We are proud to have been able to fund Eagle Labs at no cost to the students. The needed non-consumable items will be used in the library multiple ways by both students individually and in whole class settings. All these items are available for use by the student population at JMS. With your donations of items, we can continue to supply the students with materials support their learning.
- Legos: We have a Lego wall and need Legos for building. We use the wall as a creative space and for green screen/stop motion filming. With the donation of more Legos, we would be able to do some Lego marble challenges. We appreciate used Lego donations.
- Coloring Books: We have coloring supplies, but lack awesome coloring books. We are looking for donations of coloring books for middle school age students. The more complicated and intricate the better!
- Batteries: Many of our Eagle Lab items use batteries. We need always need AA, AAA and 9 Volt batteries to keep our items running for students to use.
- Play Dough: We use it for modeling and just for fun. It is always popular and useful.
- Perler Beads: Perler beads are a popular low-tech item in the library. We always in need of more beads and the accessories for these beads. We love and need more bead tweezers and square boards.
- Silhouette Cameo Supplies: Our Silhouette Cameo is very popular. Students are learning to design and produce vinyl products. We always need more vinyl sheets, tools for removing and applying our finished products, and transfer paper.