- Create a ticket using https://support.ortn.edu or if you don’t have a working device (or cannot login), call 865-425-9039 and follow prompts
- Technician will schedule a support time for call back
- Technician will fix the device starting with voice commands
- If needed, technician will start a Zoom session to gain remote access
- If all remote support fails, technician will schedule student for drop-off of laptop and pickup of spare.
Drop-Off (All at Oak Ridge High School – TD Portable 3):
- Must have a work order so that we can prep a spare machine
- TD Tech will open a Work Order and collect
- Username (and password)
- Contact phone number
- Brief description of issue
- Drop off will be at TD portable 3.
- Drop-off times will be from 9:30am-10:30am on Mondays and Thursdays, and 3:30-4:40, TBD
- Students can pick-up a loaner device at this time (see pick-up section below).
- No drop-offs outside of this time. *Unless a special circumstance requires an alternate drop off time scheduled with technology employee
- Drive-thru lane setup for users to pull up and drop off device as quick as possible.
- Maintain Social Distance of 6ft.
- If you are sick, inform us immediately.
- We will verify appointment info (only those scheduled).
- User will keep their laptop case, adapter, line cord, stylus, or other accessories that are not needed for the repair.
- Users will remain at curb. They will NOT come to the doors or ramp at portables.
- User may leave.
- After dropping off laptop, user pulls forward to pick-up table.
- Tech at Drop-off table will alert pick-up table.
- User to verify login, apps, and OneDrive setup.
- User may leave.
Cleaning and Repair (TD Staff):
- Wipe down laptop
- Bag laptop
- Write date on bag
- Attach contact info to bag
- Place laptop on cart for delivery to quarantine area
- Device will remain in quarantine for 5 days
- After day 5 those devices will be brought to the Image room.
- Cleaning and repair performed