Excellence in Education
The vision of Oak Ridge High School is to graduate all students prepared for success in college or career as productive and contributing citizens.
- Oak Ridge High School will provide an appropriate curriculum for students with a focus on career options and real world issues.
- Oak Ridge High School will promote an active partnership between the ORHS staff and the parents of all students.
- Oak Ridge High School will encourage the study of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), along with social studies, the arts, languages, and vocational related areas to promote a well-rounded student citizen.
- Oak Ridge High School will encourage participation in clubs, extracurricular activities and athletics to promote lifelong learning and a healthy lifestyle.
- Oak Ridge High School staff will continue to incorporate advances in education, both individually and collectively, to maintain a state-of-the-art high school providing an excellent and relevant educational experience to students in the twenty-first century.
- Oak Ridge High School will model understanding and respect for all cultures to enable students to participate in a global society.
- The Oak Ridge High School educators will endeavor to produce life-long learners who are critical thinkers, skillful researchers, analytical readers, and ethical scholars.