Click icons for access
Applications are listed in alphabetical order.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Parents will create a new account by selecting Oak Ridge Schools – Parent at the school district.
2. Enter an email address, chosen password, and the Observer Pairing Code.
3. You can connect additional students by visiting Account, Settings, Observing.
1. Log in to Canvas as a Parent at https://ortn.instructure.com/login/ldap.
2. Go to Account (at the top left), then select Settings.
3. Find Observing in the menu on the left.
4. Enter the Observer Pairing Code for the student you wish to add.
5. Click the blue +Student button.
6. The student’s name should appear in the list below.