2020-2021 Access Oak Ridge Technology User Agreement Forms
The 2020-2021 Access Oak Ridge Technology User Agreement forms are now available online for you to sign. Please login to your Skyward parent account (the forms cannot be signed from a student account) and sign the forms for your student’s laptop distribution in Skyward.
If you do not know your Skyward login information, simply use the email address we have on file for you to reset your password.
If we do not have an email address on file for you , then please contact our Registrar, Tanya Brown, via email to have one added to your account.
Here is a tutorial video if you need assistance:
Please disregard if you have already signed the form.
Click icons for access
Applications are listed in alphabetical order.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Parents will create a new account by selecting Oak Ridge Schools – Parent at the school district.
2. Enter an email address, chosen password, and the Observer Pairing Code.
3. You can connect additional students by visiting Account, Settings, Observing.
1. Log in to Canvas as a Parent at https://ortn.instructure.com/login/ldap.
2. Go to Account (at the top left), then select Settings.
3. Find Observing in the menu on the left.
4. Enter the Observer Pairing Code for the student you wish to add.
5. Click the blue +Student button.
6. The student’s name should appear in the list below.