The mission of the Oak Ridge Schools’ Preschool Program is to provide all children with opportunities that prepare them for success in school and life.
Oak Ridge Schools’ Preschool: Where families and staff work together to prepare children for success as life-long learners.
About The School
- To provide early intervention for children who are considered at risk for learning
- To Enable families to be active partners in the educational process
Based on the belief that all children are ready to learn from the time of birth, the preschool program strives to enhance background knowledge and the skills necessary for active participation in learning.
- Certified in Early Childhood Education
- Provide individualized programs
- Understand child development
- Respect the values of family culture, desires & knowledge
- Work in partnership with family
- Child Centered
- Language & Literacy Based