Oak Ridge Schools 21st Century Community Learning Center
We are so glad to have the opportunity to meet with your students in person this year. Our before and afterschool programs are starting very soon. Your child is invited to the following program:
- 1st grade Skilz on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7:30am-8:30am
- Lego in the Library with Mrs. Meidl on Tuesdays from 7:30am-8:30am
- WBES with Mrs. Meidl on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30am-8:30am
- No early morning bus for any morning programs
- Monday English Language Learning Fun (ELLF) with Mrs. Honey and Mrs. Gonzales from 3:15pm-4:45pm
- Monday Book Club with Mrs. Johnson 3:15pm-4:45pm
- Monday LEGO/STEM Club with Mrs. Sensibaugh 3:15pm-4:45pm
- Tuesday LEGO/STEM Club with Mrs. Sensibaugh 3:15pm-4:45pm
- (Bus is full, car riders only)
- Tuesday and Thursday enrichment support for AllCorp 3:15pm-4:45pm
- Wednesday Discovery with Mrs. Gonzalez and Mrs. Woods 1:15pm-2:45pm
- Wednesday Virtual Book Club 3:00pm-4:00pm for students who cannot stay late at school but want to enjoy a book club online with friends moderated by school staff.
- Weekend Wonders will receive a Purple Log for reading and exercise over the weekend. Students who read for 30 minutes a day and exercise for 30 minutes a day will receive a bear buck for that day they log.
Please return the registration and transportation form to me as soon as possible. Your student will start one week after the permission slip is received.
In your service,