Here at Willow Brook, Fourth Grade students have the opportunity to be involved in Safety Patrol. We look for student leaders who possess the following qualifications:
1. Leadership Skills (Follows the Willow Brook Promise of being Honest, Courteous, Respectful, Responsible and a Hard Worker at all times.)
2. Good Attendance (this includes tardiness and early check-outs.)
3. Willingness to work as a team.
4. Ability to maintain a high level of behavior in all areas during the school day.
5. Homework and assignment completion in the classroom.
If you feel that you possess these qualifications, and have a desire to serve the school as a WBES Safety Patrol during your fourth grade year, please click on the application link below. Once complete, have a parent sign and turn the application in to Willow Brook Elementary by Friday, May 15th. The front office will accept application Monday, May 11th through May 15th (1:00- 4:00 p.m.).