Skyward access for parents, guardians and students.
Below is the link to sign up for a Canvas Parent Account. Above is a document you can view with the steps to complete the registration process.
If you have more than one student you need to follow in Canvas, you can add them to your account. Here are the steps, and a tutorial video to demonstrate this process.
1. Log in to Canvas as a Parent.
2. Go to Settings in the upper left corner.
3. Find Observing in the menu on the left.
4. Enter the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password (6 digits) for the student you wish to add.
5. Click the blue +Student button.
6. The student’s name should appear in the list below.
If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com .
Please find above information on downloading the newly released Canvas Parent app from the iOS or Android app stores. Parents will create a new account, add students, and be able to follow updates on Canvas courses.