Open Enrollment Period
On this page, we will be posting available openings at our elementary and middle schools.
- This information will be live from April 1 – 14.
- New open enrollment applications will be taken from April 15 – May 13.
Approval will be based on the number of available seats at the elementary and middle schools and the criteria listed below for approval.
The approved applications are good for one year. If your child was approved last year and has remained in good standing during that time period, you will not need to complete a cross boundary application or a tuition application for the upcoming school year. You will receive a letter of your child’s status. Cross boundary applications may be obtained at the schools, on the Oak Ridge School’s website or from the Pupil Services Department. Tuition applications may be obtained on the Oak Ridge Schools website or from the Pupil Services Department in the School Administration Building.
The new tuition rates and applications for the upcoming school year are available online at these links–2022-2023 Tuition Rates & Contract, Tuition Application Form and Cross Boundary Application Form and and in each school office. All students applying for cross boundary and tuition must meet the following criteria for approval:
- The student must be in good standing in attendance – no excessive absences, tardies or early dismissals
- The student must be in good standing in academics – no failing grades
- The student must be in good standing in behavior – no noted discipline referrals, suspensions or expulsions
- Parents must be supportive of their child’s educational environment by contributing positively with the educational team at the school.
We are hoping this designated application period will help you in submitting your applications on time, facilitate enrollment issues at the schools prior to the August start date, and make you aware of your child’s application status.
Please note applications received after the May 13th deadline will not be considered for cross-boundary status. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Pupil Services at 425-9026.