New Employee Benefits
New hires are eligible to enroll in benefits within the first 30 days of their date of hire. The links below provide the essential information needed to assist with making benefit elections that best suit you.
New Hire Documentation
- Notice to TennCare Enrollees
- State of Tennessee Enrollment Change Application (Health) (Must be completed whether you are accepting or refusing coverage)
- Waiver of Coverage (Must be completed if you are refusing coverage)
- Dental & Vision Enrollment Form
- Dependent Eligibility Definitions & Required Documents – Explains what supporting documentation is required for any dependents that you wish to cover
- USAble Group Enrollment Form (This is for beneficiary designation purposes ONLY. Please complete ALL sections highlighted in yellow only)
All enrollment forms must be submitted to Rebecca Medovich, HR Benefits Coordinator, within 30 days of your date of hire. Failure to submit your New Hire enrollment forms within the enrollment period will result in the waiver of coverage for the duration of the plan year unless proof of a Qualifying Life Event is presented.